Restorative Dentistry focuses on restoring existing teeth. With restorative dentistry techniques our dentists are able to restore a tooth back to its normal function, shape and appearance that has been affected by decay breakage or developmental abnormality.
Reasons for restorative dentistry:
- Enhance your smile.
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth.
- Improve or correct an improper bite.
- Prevent the loss of a tooth.
- Relieve dental pain.
- Repair damaged and decayed teeth.
- Replace missing teeth.
- Replace old dental treatments.
- Restore normal eating and chewing functionality.