If you have been into our Sturgeon Bay dental office recently you probably have heard the name Gina mentioned a time or two and in reference to different people. That would be because we have three on our team! What are the chances that would happen at a small dental practice?
We like to refer to them as the 3 G’s (listed as pictured above).
- Gina Luett (Dental Hygienist)
- Dr. Gina Grenfell (Dentist)
- Gena Hansen (Treatment Coordinator).
We thought it would be fun for you to get to know them by matching the fun facts below to the correct ‘G’. Don’t worry, we have the answers at the end in case you get stumped!
3 G’s FUN FACTS
1. This ‘G’ had a duck stuck in her chimney.
2. This ‘G’ was a cheese cutter in a previous position.
3. This ‘G’ is a contortionist with her feet and can turn them around to the back while standing.
4. This ‘G’ enjoys cake decorating as a hobby.
5. This ‘G’ played the violin since age 3 and was offered a full ride to UW Oshkosh to play in their Symphony.
6. This ‘G’ can still do the splits.
7. This ‘G’ ran into Bob Barker coming out of the bathroom at LAX airport.
8. This ‘G’ played Annie Oakley in her high school production of “Annie Get Your Gun”.
Ok, do you think you know who each fun fact belongs to? Scroll down for the correct answers.
1. Gina Luett 2. Dr. Gina Grenfell 3. Gena Hansen 4. Gena Hansen 5. Gina Luett 6. Dr. Gina Grenfell 7. Gena Hansen
8. Dr. Gina Grenfell